One reviewer has called the book a collection of "bright, fresh, first-hand reports about life in this endlessly fascinating city, enhanced by an outstanding array of photographs."
Click here to learn more about Paris Insights - An Anthology.
- Paris Panorama - Our New Newsletter
- Read Lysa Allman-Baldwin's Review in the New York Amsterdam News
- Wandering Educators Reviews Paris Insights - An Anthology
- Bonnie Way's Review of Paris Insights - An Anthology
- Parisien Salon Online Magazine: Read Interview of Tom Reeves
- Paris Insights - An Anthology: The Kindle Edition
- Paris Insights: The Blog
- A Great Review! Michele Kurlander's article in Bonjour Paris
- Journalists: Visit our Media Café
Dining out is a pleasure in Paris, for there are scores of fine restaurants from which to choose. Most of the restaurants that we review here are establishments that serve French cuisine, for which the prices range from 40 to 50 euros for a three-course meal plus wine.
Click here to see our restaurant review page.